- Annual Maintanence Service
- Messaging & Collaboration Services
- Service Desk Services (onsite & offsite)
- Professional Services (Incident Base Management)
- Asset Management Service
Microtouch has the capabilities to offer SLA based annual maintenance service for all your hardware requirements. Depending on your need, you have the option to choose between a Comprehensive and a Non-Comprehensive support.
Comprehensive Support (Parts and Labour):
This includes replacement / repair of any hardware parts that Microtouch discovers as faulty during the inspection.
Non-Comprehensive Support (Labour):
This maintenance limits the scope of Microtouch responsibility to arranging for an engineer to resolve issues, if any.
Hardware AMC covers the following components:
- Server (IBM, Lenovo, HP & Dell)
- Storage (IBM, HP & Dell )
- Desktop (Any)
- Laptop (Any)
- Printer (HP & Epson)
- Scanner (HP)
- Switch (Cisco,3 Com & D-Link )
- Router (Cisco,3 Com & D-Link )
As most organisations know, it is critical for the business to monitor the upkeep of all its equipment. Through a dedicated maintenance SLA, Microtouch will take over your responsibility, leaving you free to focus on your core areas.
Businesses don't work in isolation any more. More often than not, all stakeholders are spread across various geographies, often crossing not just country borders, but transcending time as well. In such a business world, it becomes imperative to stay connected with employees, customers, partners, vendors, etc.
Microtouch supports this need through its products:
- IBM Domino
- MS Exchange
Choose between onsite and offsite support
Onsite Support: Provided to customer for agreed SOW and contract period
. Offsite Support: In-house subject matter specialised team provided for remote support.
- Email and IM operations: Activities connected to monitoring and management of the current messaging environment
- Collaboration Services: Enterprise-wide MS SharePoint/Lotus notes, Instant messaging implementation and support, etc.
- Exchange Migration: This includes planning, design and migration of the existing environment onto MS Exchange 2007 environment
- Hosted Messaging Solution: Microtouch offers and owns the complete messaging stack, including Hosting, Hardware, Operations and Maintenance
Microtouch has all the necessary capabilities to offer you resource management services. The company deploys stringent processes that take into account the inner workings of your organisation to help you better manage your facilities.
- Onsite resource is provided to customer for agreed contract period
- Microtouch manages the resource and their backfill
- Microtouch in-house specialised team provides support and upgrade the skills of onsite resource for better customer support
- Microtouch maintains the reports of onsite resource attendance & customer feedback
- Microtouch FM Manager meets the customer to get the feedback on onsite resource performance and to understand the areas of concern.
Microtouch only adheres to strict ISO 9001 and ITIL processes. Through regular review meetings with customer, the specialised team of certified engineers at Microtouch understands the requirements and offers solutions that cater to them. In-depth knowledge of various platforms enables Microtouch engineers to make informed recommendations.
It becomes very critical for a business to succeed when end users are confident about a business' ability to address their concerns. Microtouch offer both, Onsite as well as Offsite Service Desk Support, better known as Technical and Non-Technical service desk support.
Technical Service Desk:
Users will log the call to Microtouch Technical Service Desk.This could be onsite or offsite. The query can either be resolved as an entry level issue. This is done over the phone or by taking remote control. If the issue is unable to be resolved at this stage, it is moved further up to the customer's onsite resource or to Microtouch Inhouse Resource.
The service also includes:
- Updating the user status of call
- Follow up with engineer (Inhouse / Onsite) till closure
- System generated call report to customer (Daily/Weekly /Monthly)
The first objective of incident based management is to restore normal operations quickly and to minimise any impact on the business' performance. Problems can be resolved either via Remote Control or at the client's site by Microtouch certified professional resource.
Microtouch Professional Services include:
- Middleware Management
- Database Management Services
- Capacity Planning
- Network Optimization Services
- Backup Management
Best utilising your hardware and software assets to get the maximum returns from your IT investment is crucial for life cycle management of any organisation. Microtouch empowers you to gain visibility, compliance, and control of your IT assets to reveal the true value they deliver.